Health & Social Care Mandatory Courses
The Care Certificate covers the courses listed below. Mandatory Training can be tailored around your needs and can include other courses which can be classed as Mandatory.
Care Certificate Training Courses
- Understand Your Role
- Your Personal Development
- Duty of Care
- Equality & Diversity
- Work in a Person Centred Way
- Privacy & Dignity
- Fluids & Nutrition
- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability
- Safeguarding of Adults
- Safeguarding of Children
- Health & Safety
- Handling Information
- Infection Prevention & Control
We also recommend the following courses as Mandatory
- Medication Awareness for Care and Support Staff
- Moving & Positioning of People
- First Aid Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Fire Safety
It’s a Legal Requirement. Give your team the best possible start.
All of our Health & Social Care Mandatory training interlinks with the Care Certificate Standards. Giving you that piece of mind, knowing your staff are getting the most up-to-date training and knowledge.